2. Copyrights and Trademarks
"Dawson Interactive" and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Website are trademarks/service marks that identify Dawson Interactive, Inc. and the goods and/or services provided by Dawson Interactive. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Dawson Interactive. Use of any of our trademarks as metatags on other Websites also is strictly prohibited.
3. Limited License; Copyright and Intellectual Property Law Restrictions. Except for public domain material, the content on this site is protected by intellectual property laws, including U.S. copyright laws. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the material at this site ("Content") while connected to this Website. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is prohibited. Changes to or deletion of author attribution or copyright notices are prohibited. Commercial use of any of the Content is strictly prohibited.
4. Links. We may provide links from our site to other sites as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement. Dawson Interactive does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. Dawson Interactive does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party website hyperlinked from the website. Dawson Interactive, Inc. will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. Dawson Interactive does not warrant that any Dawson Interactive site will operate error-free or that any Dawson Interactive site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms, or that its servers or programs have the capacity to handle large amounts of data. If your use of any Dawson Interactive site or Dawson Interactive content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Dawson Interactive is not responsible for those costs. The sites and content on the website are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Dawson Interactive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. The company makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Dawson Interactive content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
6. No Representations or Warranties; Limitation of liability. The information and materials on the Website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. It is possible that the Website will not perform in accordance with expectations for reasons within or beyond the control of Dawson Interactive. Dawson Interactive makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information, materials or graphics on the Website (all of which is provided on a strictly "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind), and hereby expressly disclaims all warranties with regard to any service provided or any information, materials or graphics on the Website, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Under no circumstances shall Dawson Interactive or the publisher be liable under any theory of recovery, at law or in equity, for any damages, including without limitation, special, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or lost profits), arising out of or in any manner connected with the use of information or services, or the failure to provide information or services, from the Website. Dawson Interactive shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of, or resulting from, (a) the use or the inability to use this Website (including, without limitation, fee-based products); or (b) the use of any content or other material (including, without limitation, fee-based products) on this Website or any Website or Websites linked to this Website, or (c) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from this Website (including, without limitation, the fee-based products); or (d) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or (e) statements or conduct of any third party on our Website (including, without limitation, the fee-based products); or (f) failure of our servers or Website to function, for any reason, or (g) any other matter relating to this Website. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of our Website, or with any of provision of this agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of your use of this Website.
8. Jurisdiction. This Website is hosted on servers located in the United States and is intended to be viewed by residents of the United States. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this site, you agree that the exclusive venue for litigating disputes shall be in state or federal court in Los Angeles, California.
Is your CMS SEO-friendly? The following checklist will help you determine the capabilities of your...
TYPO3 would do well to learn from the growing success and core strenghs of Wordpress
If you're looking for a quality and affordable web hosting provider, look no further. Web Hosting...